I have come across several things on the web these last 2 days – some just plain nice, some that I find to be really cool, some that are funny and some that are a combination of all these. Check them out:
- You need FaceBook to see this video of a nice guy doing a nice thing, but it is – nice!
- Pelle Cass, a street photographer with an interesting project going, interviewed on Imaging Resource – cool.
- You need to watch the whole of this public safety video to get the message – cool & funny.
- Another video (kids showed this to my wife and they got the coolness) of an X-Factor audition – cool & nice & funny.
- If you are a True Blood (the vampire TV show) fan and you like Pam, the you NEED to play this game – cool.
I really love how the internet has made it possible for things like these to go viral – we really do still live in a village where everyone knows everything about everyone else. Share any of these that resonate with you.
Edit: A reader tip has prompted me to make a slight edit to the list – I have added a bit of a hint as to content for each entry.